Sunday, June 20, 2010

My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair & I hate it. Is it just a bad hairc

This woman that I work with recently cut her hair (which was down to the small of her back) up to shoulder length and she looks totally different. I use to just ogle her and thought she was so pretty. Now she looks much less attractive, her face looks rounder and it makes her look frumpy and fatter. In fact, I try to avoid looking at her now because I don't get the same warm and fuzzy feeling about her.



I know it's just hair, and it's her's. She could set it on fire if she wants to. Girls and women area always saying that you want guys to "like you for who you are, not what you look like". But you have to understand that it's what you look like that gets us to like everything else about you.



Now another co-worker is thinking of getting her hair cut and is going around showing all the guys pictures of how short she plans to cut it. Is she doing this to torture us guys because most have said that we like her long hair better. Will she probably get it cut anyway?



My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair %26amp; I hate it. Is it just a bad haircut, ,maybe???

You have a crush on her, based solely on her looks. Of course if she changes her looks it will change the way you "feel" about her.



On to the next crush!



My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair %26amp; I hate it. Is it just a bad haircut, ,maybe???

well obviously you weren't attracted to her on any personal level, it was obviouslly just physical. So don't feel bad... becuase that warm and fuzzy feeling wasn't anything special... it was lust.



you just have a hair fetish... you love women with long hair.



good luck on 1keeping her hair long forever becuase we like to change our look every once in a while.



Just because you love long hair, doesn't mean you have to come down on women who want to try something new. Look at halley berry, I thought she was gorgeous with the short hair instead of long, but I'm not hatin, she looks good anywayz. lol



My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair %26amp; I hate it. Is it just a bad haircut, ,maybe???

Crush on someone else while she grows her hair back. Does she like the hair style? It's her head. Sorry, you lost your work place diversion.



My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair %26amp; I hate it. Is it just a bad haircut, ,maybe???

if i were you, i will first compliment her new look, and then slowy tell her what do you guys think about her previous look and suggest to her that YOU like her previous hair cut INDIRECTLY. You can also try to use reverse psychology to make her thinks that it is her own idea to change her hair cut back.



My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair %26amp; I hate it. Is it just a bad haircut, ,maybe???

Man, short hair is sooo cool. Just takes a bit of getting used to...



My co-worker (who I had a secret crush on) just cut her hair %26amp; I hate it. Is it just a bad haircut, ,maybe???

Hey you're at the office to work, get to it or you're fired! LOL



You're obviously superficial and have no real feelings for the girl, just her looks...but hey you'd better get it in writing when you hook up with a chick or tell her upfront if she gets the snip you're gonna dump her. At least she'll know what hit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc