Friday, June 18, 2010

I don't dare to cut my long hair?

i hane long brown hair and i want to cut it short like my avatar but i cant



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

I had hair down to my butt. It was so health and I loved it. But it was heavy and took to long to do in the morning. I cut it this summer and get a trim every month. I love it! I figure it's only hair and it will grow back.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

you should lair it that is soo beautiful!!....or you could cut it like your avatar!



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

why not?



go to a hairdresser, they do magic!



you could donate your hair to locks of love, or a good organization like that.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

Try doing something such as locks for love. That way you can feel good about cutting your hair for a good cause and you wont have to think that much about it.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

Dont do it! i used to have long-ish hair. and i cut it really short. at first i loved the light feeling of it. but after like a week i hated it and missed my long hair.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

I did. I hated it. Thank god it grows back! Unfortunately mine takes forever!



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

why, just do it, and you can donate your hair too



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

so what's the question?



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

Okay, have fun then, with your long hair. Or cut it, whatever.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

don't cut it that short, get it around your shoulders. and get layers.... that's cute.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

Look for help.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

Exact same situation here, complete with hair color, and I'm going to lop mine off for Locks for Love... maybe it'll give you motivation? I'm a chicken too :/



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

thats to bad



my hair was gorgeous and long



but i wanted a change and i cut it



and i cried for days



trust me,



you DON'T want to cut your hair haha



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

y cant you



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

DO NOT DO IT !!!



if you want to cut off slowly inch or so before you regret it!



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

So where's the question at?



So far, all I see are statements.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

i feel the same way,short hair cuts look really cute, but i cant think of cutting off all that hair.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

go for it !! I cut my hair short and just got used to it



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

do it for a good cause. like locks of love. thats what motivated me to cut my long hair off when i had it. it'll be well worth thats how i always look at it.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

I recently had long brown hair and went in with the picture of Katie Holmes (you know she has bangs and kind of A-line cut) and I LOVE it!



It was freaky to have the guy chop all of my hair off (so it seemed), especially in the back. But I love it so much! Took a week to get used to though.



Maybe a change will do you good? It will grow back after all.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

I am currently going through the same dilema. I personally am too afraid to cut my hair because I've grown it for a long time and I know I'll regret it if I cut it.



I think you should keep it long. You're young and it seems almost mandatory that us women have to have short hair when we're old. But then again, it will always grow back. Whatever you do, just make sure it's what you really want. Good luck!



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

Oh trust me, I know how you feel. Try donating your hair, and then you can use the "I'm doing this to be kind to others" excuse to convince yourself to cut it. You may not like your new hair right after you get the haircut, but in a week you'll be SO glad you cut it. It'll be easier to take care of your hair if it's shorter, too.



My suggestion is to NOT go as short as your avatar, though. Keep it a medium length (so you're not too unused to the length), and do a v-cut and a tiny bit of layering. That looks good on absolutely everyone, lol.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

i no how u feel i used to have really long hair. but i needed a change so i decided to cut my hair if it went to a good cause. i then donated it to the locks of love service thing. at firts it will be weird with short hair. in the shower i thought i was going bald, but after words it is esier and fun



no more tangles



and if u cry after cutting your hair no big its a big change but u feel better :) good luck !



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

it can always grow back i recently cut my haor and donated it. and i luv it. its so much easier 2 take care of. just try it hairs good like that, itll nvr b permenant



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

well why cant you? if its what you want then get it.go to a special stylist at a nice salon you want to make sure they cut your hair just right since its long and you want to do a major hair transformation.go to a really good salon.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

Do try something new.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

Ok then don't...don't do anything that you really don't what to do. First ask your self if you are going to be truly happy with your new haircut if you decide to get one. Think about it some more...but then again if your looking for a change go for it...oh and if you still aren't sure then don't cut it too short...cut it at a medium length this way you'll be taking one step at a time.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

I think part of why you won't cut your hair is because you've had it so long and worked hard for it. They other part is because you don't know what your new style will actually look on you. Go to Makeover Solutions, sign up for a new account, and upload a photo of yourself. You can see what you'll look like with different hair colors (highlights and lowlights too), hair lenghts, hair styles, makeup, and accessories. It's cool because you actually see what your new style will look lie on you. Try it out. I hope I helped!



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

if you want it short just cut it because you should have the choice not someone else. ANd if you haven't got a trim for a while your hair is not healthy and you will have split ends. So just cut it.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

you should check out the selections of many hair stylist in the barber shop before letting them cut your hair.



I don't dare to cut my long hair?

why can't you? i have that exact hair cut, and honestly i love it. it's different, but not everyone has the right look for it. try pulling your hair back, but having some of the shorter hair hang that length to test it out. also, to do this cut, if you have long hair, donate it to a charity like "Locks of Love". have fun with it! it's always worth a shot!



ps: this is a good time to cut, because spring is on it's way, and if you don't end up liking your hair, it will grow quicker in the warmer weather! (warm weather = quickest hair growth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc