Sunday, June 20, 2010

If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

I've had very long hair (past my butt) for about a decade. Recently, I have been thinking of cutting it short (about shoulder length). Several years ago, I heard that cutting off really long hair can bring you good karma. Actually, I think I heard Lenny Kravitz talk about this on a talk show. He said after he cut off his dread locks, he karma changed. Does anyone think this is true?



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

thats a lot of bull but you can donate your hair to a program that makes wigs for cancer patients who have lost their hair. that will change your karma, though it wont make you rich or anything, it will make you a better person.



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

never happend to me yet...and i always cut about 7-8 inches



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

I dont know but if you're Dirk or Nash yes



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

if its a good hair cut then ...sure.. i always feel lucky when i have good hair days.



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

No, you will lose all your power.



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

Nope. Frankly speaking I'm a bit surprised that these days you still believe in such "superstitious". This opinion is certainly unfounded, illogical and can simply be ignored.



No worry just have your hair cut! Though the difference between a good and bad hair cut is roughly only 1 month.. :) but make sure you go to the right barber or hair saloon.



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

the luck is not all about your hair. if its really meant for you.. it sure happens..cut off your hair to a trendy look - looking gorgeous!



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

not sure about that...... but you can always donate your hair to a program for cancer patients!! It will make you feel GREAT!!! %26amp; a better person! :)



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

I do not think there is a relationship between short hair and increased chance .It may be good for your hair health that is all.There is nothing about luck and shortness of hair.



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

Only if you believe it. There is no good or bad luck - only blessings and curses - and I doubt either one comes into play with this :-)



Happy haircutting!



***Oh - and they made good suggestions about donating the hair. You'll definately feel great after that. :-)



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

Donate it to "Locks For Love" most salons participate in this organization. They donate hair to make wigs for cancer patients. There You go!



Instant Karma's Gonna Get You!



Gonna Knock Ya Right Off Your Feet!



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

Forget Lenny Kravitz. India.arie had long dreadlocks, then she shaved them off. She loved being bald. So will you.



If I cut my hair, will I have good luck?

If you decide to cut your long hair, you can sell it for some cash at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc