Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Curly Hair Cut?

I got my hair cut in July. Now it is jusssst above my shoulders and I want to cut it just a TAD bit shorter. I've decided on a salon. I'm having so much trouble finding a hair cut though! It is about a 3a/b [Pretty tight curls, but not super]. I love the "scene" look but I don't think I can do that with curly hair. I do not have a straighner and the style would have to be pretty easy to handle. Believe me, I've looked and looked for styles but haven't come up with any! Please, any help is welcome!



Curly Hair Cut?

Well maybe you should get layers, dont do just one length, it would look good with layers, maybe if you want even change the color around :) usually if you cut your hair SHORT, then your curls go away, its more like waves, a lot straghtening wouldnt hurt?



Curly Hair Cut?

I think this is cute:



http://www.short-hair-style.com/images/s...



Curly Hair Cut?

apperantly i have the same problem....except my hair is pretty much about 5 inches below my shoulders...



i dont like the 2 straighn it cause it gets damage....



so mostly i have it down...



everyone loves my hair but it sucks when u dont have straigth



hair =[[



lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc