Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

I have picture day tomorrow.



And stupid me didnt realize it until i was finished cutting my hair!



and my bangs ar too short!



I have no clue what to do...



i drew a small visual to help you see how it looks.but its only the bangs part. http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/1984/...



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

glue them back on



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

Wake up early to see if you can pin it back or something, have a friend try to help you when you get to school...



....or wear a hat (if hats are allowed at school).



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

nice picture.



um you could just clip them back with a bow or wear a headband.



don't worry about it too much.



I'm sure it doesn't look that bad.



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

wear a hat



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

put in extensions form liek cvs or seomthing lol, if ur a girl?



if ur a guy then like, gel it or something....



girl, put lcip in or soemthing and make sure ur makeup is awsome so u dont look boyish heh



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

Look find a hair band put it in ur hir



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

pull them back with a head band if your able or pin them. straightening hair makes it longer try that you can use an iron if you dont have a straightener.



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

Pull your bangs back



The image below is an updo but just look at picture 2



which is what I mean...



http://www.azcentral.com/style/pics/0127...



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

u go to a hair salon for help. u can put a fake long hair. it will be nice.



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

emo's cute you have an emo style hun :P



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

calm down!! i have done the same thing except it was like a week pebore prom and my hari grows really slownly.



what you can do is take all of your bangs and pull them back and put 2 bobby pins criss cross style



anyone can pull it off : ]



good luck at pics!!



ps. as a tip- i wouldnt cut my bangs again.



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

I've seen some really cute styles with REALLY short bangs.. Don't stress about it, pretend you did it on purpose, you might start a new do. Punk them up a little with hair product.....I'm sure it will be cute!



Hair CRISIS! I cut it too short!?

i'm a guy, so i don't know much about what you can do in the short-term. i'd go with those clip-on extentions everybody is talking about. as for long term (i mean for like 1-3 weeks) eat lots and lots of protien, as well as take vitamin suppliments if you don't already [ i know, sounds a bit much with the suppliments (my dad's a pharmacist, chiropractor and nutritionist, so i'm used to it lol ) but it does help A LOT) I doubled my multivitamins and my vitamin C, as well as eat lots of oat meal, chicken, fish, etc. to get my protien levels up. Since hair is made up of protien, that's obviously why you need a lot of it to grow it back fast. as for the vitamins, they will help you keep it healthy and make it stronger. I got my haircut about 2 weeks ago, and the barber cut it too short. so i tried this for a while. in about a week my hair fell back into place and grew quite a lot. now today, about 2 1/2 weeks later i started school, and since i got to catholic school, we're not allowed to have hair past our ears, collar, etc. and while people like my long hair, they keep telling me it's too long and i might get in trouble. i still can't believe how fast it grew! it went from being really short with small bangs and hair not even touching the ear to bangs that touch my eyebrows and extends about halfway down my ear in 2 weeks ! unbelieveable. as for now, try those clip-on things, try wearing it a different way. try to see what you can make of it in the meantime, i'm sure you'll figure something out that'll look decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BarronHess Inc